1st February – Intermediate – Banca Di Roma
“Best night! I feel so relaxed”
“Thank you again for tonight. Such a lovely set up, atmosphere and teaching”
If you fell in love with writing after the beginners workshop then intermediate is finally here for you! Join me again for another evening of writing and wine, as we experience Banca Di Roma’s “A Taste of Italy”. This class is a must for wine lovers, as you continue on your calligraphy journey.
Switch off and unwind in Banca Di Roma’s beautiful private dining room, surrounded by beautiful flowers. This 2.5hour intermediate workshop will help strengthen your skills and practice. In this class we will focus consistency, joining the letters together and finding your own unique style as well as learning to use an oblique pen.
– An in depth lesson from myself
– One to one help available throughout the workshop
– Intermediate workbook, oblique pen, nibs and ink which are yours to keep
– Tote bag
– Rhodia notepad
– A glass of prosecco on arrival
– A writing break to experience Banca Di Roma’s “A Taste of Italy” wine tasting including two glasses of wine paired with canapés
7:00pm – 9:30pm
Banca Di Roma, 31 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AJ
Write with Wine
This class is not suitable for beginners and you must have attended my beginners workshop prior to this class as I will not be covering the basics.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable.If you have any allergies or dietary requirements please let me know in the notes section on the checkout.
Availability: 4 in stock