30th November – Banca Di Roma
Join me for an evening of relaxation, writing and wine, as we experience Banca Di Roma’s “A Taste of Tuscany”. This class is a must for wine lovers, as you start on your calligraphy journey.
Switch off and unwind in Banca Di Roma’s beautiful private dining room, the perfect candlelit setting as the colder nights draw in. This 2.5hour beginners workshop will help teach you the skills you need to get started on your calligraphy journey.
– An in depth lesson from myself
– One to one help available throughout the workshop
– Calligraphy workbook, pen, nibs and ink which are yours to keep
– Tote bag
– Blank Card and place names to take home
– A glass of prosecco on arrival
– A writing break to experience Banca Di Roma’s “A Taste of Tuscany” wine tasting including two glasses of wine paired with canapés
7:00pm – 9:30pm
Banca Di Roma, 31 Royal Exchange Square, Glasgow G1 3AJ
Write with Wine
Out of stock